Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 122! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- The Swift Programming Language is now available in DocC:
- Swift 5.8 is coming soon:
- A new Xcode 14.3 beta is now available:
- Changes are coming to WebKit:
- iOS 16.4 betas are also available:
- Windows can now be virtualized on Apple Silicon:
- Tile has a new anti-theft mode:
- Apple published some new patents:
- Apple had a gaming event?
- Code Completion Tip:
- Commented Out: Being Sick Sucks
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Explain It Slowly. Search for Explain It Slowly in your favorite podcast player to give it a listen: https://explainitslowly.show/