Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 128! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Preshow: We filled up 7 bits!
- Indie App Spotlight:
- Carriers can force you onto WiFi:
- In an effort to remove CarPlay, GM advertised CarPlay:
- Apple scraps the hypothetical 27” XDR:
- 9to5Mac mocked up the iPhone 15:
- There’s some Bitcoin on your Mac:
- Code Completion Tip: Protocol Composition:
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Johnny B's Bon Voyage eCommerce App course. Visit https://bon-voyage.app/course and be sure to follow Bon Voyage's instructor @jonnybcodes on Twitter to learn more and stay up to date with all his courses!