The Dumpster Fire Keeps Rolling Down the Hill
May 10th, 2023
1 hr 50 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 131! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Dimitri made a clone.
- Notifications always get in the way.
- Dimitri finally found out why you sometimes can’t click in Notes.
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- Ford is happy GM is being stupid:
- Twitter threatens to re-assign handles:
- Rapid Security Responses are here to make updates faster:
- Swift Foundation Package now available as a preview:
- StateObject initialization now has better documentation:
- Registering Domains is possible directly in iOS Settings:
- Apple wins against Epic Games, for realz this time:
- Slideloading might be coming in iOS 17:
- Code Completion Tip:
- Mini Review Corner: 5G Internet
- Commented Out:
- Tears of the Kingdom is 3 days away.
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Not Phở. Search for Not Phở on the iOS and macOS App Stores today to give it a try: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1525104124?pt=14724&ct=CodeCompletion1&mt=8