Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 134! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- Mac 14,13 and Mac 14,14 are reportedly rev-ing up for announcement next week?
- Reddit pulls a Twitter and puts app developers out of a job:
- Apple Classical launches on Android before Mac and even iPad:
- WKWebViews on iOS are no longer inspectable by default:
- Apple open sourced their anti-strobe detection they use on Apple TV:
- Receipt Validation signatures are being upgraded to SHA-256:
- Drobo and Retrospect filing for bankruptcy:
- Code Completion Tip:
- We predict what will be announced at WWDC next week!
- Commented Out:
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Weekly Swift Exercises. Go to https://twitter.com/swiftexercises today to check it out!