Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 140! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- The social network sagas continue:
- Spencer’s thoughts on the iPadOS 17 beta.
- iCloud Keychain support for Chrome and Edge:
- A new standard in Malicious Compliance:
- Apple released, unreleased, and rereleased a Rapid Security Response:
- Apple reorganizing their team for the Vision Pro:
- Code Completion Tip: Finding Problematic Constraints
- Completion Curiosities:
- Commented Out: CodableDatastore Nearing 0.1.0!
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Solarc. Search for Solarc on the iOS App Store today to give it a try: https://apple.co/3OgSGiU