Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 68! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- UI Tests 🥴
- Getting some accessibility support
- Motivating more testing
- When UI tests are most beneficial
- Using UI tests to prep assets for the App Store
- Ben Norris on UI Testing
- Snapshot Testing
- Localization sanity checks and SwiftUI Previews
- Testing for OS-level changes
- Testing expected behavior from unexpected avenues
- Being Open Minded
- Running Tests Before Pushing
- Mini Review Corner:
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Super Easy Timer. Search for Super Easy Timer on the Mac App Store to give it a try. https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1525104124?mt=12