Now I Get to Blast You on Twitter
May 3rd, 2022
1 hr 10 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 80! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- How to ask for a decision to be made.
- The importance of bringing up ambiguities early.
- Architecting as much as possible ahead of time.
- Making decisions in public vs private.
- When it’s ok to overstep your bounds.
- Doing first and asking for forgiveness later.
- We review the Mac Studio with M1 Ultra.
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Huuungry. Search for Huuungry on the iOS App Store today to give it a try: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1448552588?pt=14724&ct=CodeCompletion1&mt=8