What I Really Really Want
May 17th, 2022
1 hr 20 mins 27 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 82! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Hypothetical devices and features we wished Apple Made:
- Retrofit CarPlay for old iPads and iPhones.
- Bring back the iPod Shuffle.
- Ambient Sound Sensor for audio levels that match the noisiness of the room you are in.
- iMacs and Studio Displays with ultra-wide panels.
- An ultra-cheap Mac.
- True Resolution independence in macOS.
- A smaller Mac mini.
- A 24” Studio Display.
- A Pencil-capable ProDisplay XDR.
- Mini Review Corner:
- Commented Out:
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Super Easy Timer. Search for Super Easy Timer on the Mac App Store to give it a try. https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1525104124?mt=12