Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 112! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Apple announces Apple Music Sing for iOS 16.2:
- iCloud Getting true end-to-end encryption:
- Foundation Framework is becoming fully open source:
- More price points for Apps:
- Deprecation Warning: Upcoming M2 Max is even faster?
- Code Completion Tip:
- Mini Review Corner:
- Commented Out: The Game Awards
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Johnny B's Bon Voyage eCommerce App course. Visit https://bon-voyage.app/course and be sure to follow Bon Voyage's instructor @jonnybcodes on Twitter to learn more and stay up to date with all his courses!