This Is Widescreen, Sir
March 23rd, 2023
1 hr 28 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 125! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Preshow: We discuss display setups
- New Swift Pitch: Observation:
- Epic Games fined by FTC for dark patterns and harvesting money from children:
- FTC might also be banning spam texts soon:
- Apple has a new Accessory Developer Assistant app:
- realityOS may be imminent:
- The Good, the Bad, and the Interesting of Migration Assistant
- Code Completion Tip: Pattern matching in more places:
- Mini Review Corner: HomeKit Secure Video
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Sticky Widgets. Go to https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1533254320?pt=1765080&ct=CodeCompletion&mt=8 today to check it out!