Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 137! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- PSA: iOS 16.5.1 and friends released, fixing camera adapter:
- Reddit descends into chaos:
- GitHub Dependency Graph now supports Swift:
- Google Kills Google Domains:
- Mac Pro is super limited as we thought
- The Vision Pro SDK is now available!
- Figma design resources now available:
- No plans for custom watch faces:
- Code Completion Tip: Defer in init:
- Mini Review Corner: WiFiMan Wizard
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Johnny B's Bon Voyage eCommerce App course. Visit https://bon-voyage.app/course and be sure to follow Bon Voyage's instructor @jonnybcodes on Twitter to learn more and stay up to date with all his courses!