Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 87! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Twitter to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- What’s coming soon to SwiftUI:
- Dimitri on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dimitribouniol/status/1534190974729003010 - Equal widths in SwiftUI: https://codecompletion.fireside.fm/71
- Paul Hudson on what’s new: https://www.hackingwithswift.com/articles/250/whats-new-in-swiftui-for-ios-16
- Mini Review Corner:
- Open C1: https://opalcamera.com
- Commented Out: Mouse Troubles
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Sticky Widgets. Go to https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1533254320?pt=1765080&ct=CodeCompletion&mt=8 today to check it out!