Then It Stabs You in the Back
May 1st, 2023
53 mins 39 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 130! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- It turns out canImport can be versioned:
- XCUnwrap can be used to test optionals more accurately:
- 15” MacBook Air seems to be coming soon:
- SEGA is buying Rovio, makers of Angry Birds:
- Privacy through obscurity: a feature exploration.
- Code Completion Tip:
- Commented Out: Tears of the Kingdom Trailer!
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Explain It Slowly. Search for Explain It Slowly in your favorite podcast player to give it a listen: https://explainitslowly.show/