Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 132! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro for iPad:
- Apple headset coming very soon:
- Maryland Apple Store union wants employees to ask for tips:
- Go compiler wants to add telemetry:
- Code Completion Tip:
- Mini Review Corner:
- Commented Out:
- “Nintendo doesn’t make traditional Zeldas anymore”
- How Nintendo Solved Zelda's Open World Problem
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Pennant. Go to https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id622463230?pt=1765080&ct=CodeCompletion&mt=8 today to check it out!