Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 138! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Dimitri released an update to Bytes:
- Swift Package Index now supports visionOS:
- Apollo is shutting down for good:
- iOS 17 Photos can interpret Laundry symbols:
- Fedifinder is back!
- You can combine SF Symbols now!
- Enable Stage Manager in the simulator:
- Enable old logging in Xcode 15:
- Apple enabling Passkeys on Apple IDs:
- Rumored 30-in iMac and second-gen Apple Watch Ultra:
- Code Completion Tip: Serializing Strings:
- Mini Review Corner: Orchard Mac minis:
- Completion Curiosities:
- Commented Out: CodableDatastore and First-time Parenting
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Super Easy Timer. Search for Super Easy Timer on the Mac App Store to give it a try: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1525104124?mt=12