Welcome to Code Completion, Episode 139! We are a group of iOS developers and educators hoping to share what we love most about development, Apple technology, and completing your code!
Follow us @CodeCompletion on Mastodon to hear about our upcoming livestreams, videos, and other content.
Today, we discuss:
- Swift Evolution Updates:
- Apple shares new Swift HTTP Types package for URLSession and SwiftNIO:
- Beta 3 of all the things is out:
- Xcode 15 beta 3 finally removes the 10-view limit!
- TestFlight now accepts visionOS apps:
- Game Porting Toolkit update makes it even faster:
- Rumored iMacs may be delayed after all:
- Next Gen AirPods to have accurate temperature sensors?
- OLED iPads and MacBooks may be coming too:
- Vision Pro to require appointments for final fit:
- Code Completion Tip: Blurring Shapes:
- Completion Curiosities:
- Commented Out: Lessons in Performance Tuning
Your hosts for this week:
Be sure to also sign up to our monthly newsletter, where we will recap the topics we discussed, reveal the answers to #CompleteTheCode, and share even more things we learned in between episodes.
You are what makes this show possible, so please be sure to share this with your friends and family who are also interested in any part of the app development process.
This week's episode of Code Completion is brought to you by Explain It Slowly. Search for Explain It Slowly in your favorite podcast player to give it a listen: https://explainitslowly.show/